Seeking detailed and process driven craftsman to join our select team of dedicated and talented individuals that are changing the construction industry. We’re a build-to-print shop that fabricates custom structures out of structural fiberglass using carpentry tools and techniques.
This position is located at our headquarters in Dayton (Kettering), OH
- Fabricate various types of structures using cutting and drilling equipment to clearly defined expectations of quality and craftsmanship.
The successful candidate will have the following skills, education and experience:
- Solid ability to read and understand blueprints, sketches, and drawings.
- Ability to hold tight tolerances (1/16”) on lengths and hole placement.
- Skilled at fabricating, assembling, building and shaping materials with standard carpentry tools.
- Safely operates cutting and shaping equipment, power tools, hand tools and other process equipment.
- Ability to work on team and maintain high standards of quality.
- Five years or more experience as a carpenter. Finish or trim carpentry highly preferred.
- Must be an exclusive US Citizen.
- Some travel required.
- Ability to successfully pass a background check and drug screen.
- Possess high school diploma or GED or six months to a year of related experience or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- An exciting work environment and the opportunity to change an industry
- Flexibility and responsibility
- Competitive wages
- Paid vacation & holidays
- Medical, dental, vision benefits