ENGINEERING AND DESIGN
Our first step is to listen. We ask questions to understand the needs of your facility and the challenges of your use environment. Then we work closely with you to engineer a structural solution that makes the best use of materials—either conventional or composites—to meet technical requirements and business constraints.
Advantic professional engineering and design services include a full spectrum of conventional and advanced analysis capabilities, always with a holistic focus on the economy and value of the delivered solution. We work closely with our supply chain partners to vet and qualify the composite materials with which we choose to work, ensuring reliability throughout the project delivery chain.
Advantic’s professional services include:
- Requirements definition and specification
- Existing infrastructure assessment
- Material selection and optimization
- Conventional and alternative material design
- Design for fabrication and constructability
- Polymer composites structural analysis
- Multi-material interaction modeling
- Thermal and mechanical explicit nonlinear, buckling, dynamic and fatigue behavior analysis
- Finite element analysis, including computational fluid dynamics and fluid structure interaction
- Design of construction sequencing
Advantic works closely with technical consultants, EPCM firms and design-build contractors in the integrated delivery of value-engineered solutions, leveraging our unique cross-disciplinary expertise to bring technical and economic differentiation to the team.